Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Love Tour Setlist

Ok, I know certain people that are reading my blog don't wanna know the setlist so I won't write it. BUT I have to say that I really really don't like it!

- There's not as many songs as it usually is
- There's too many Love Album songs
- No real surprises
- Weird choise of medley songs (although I think it's going to be great anyways)

Some songs are in for obvious reasons so I can't say much about them but theres around five songs that I can't understand why they've included them! Would actually have to say that the opening song should be... well... ehm... intresting. But other than that it's only ONE SINGLE SONG that I'm looking forward to...

I knew I shouldn't have looked at the setlist beforehand...

For the millionth (is there a word like that?) time in 3 years: Westlife please prove me wrong and impress the hell out of me!

No comments: