Monday, February 19, 2007

Three Boggers and Nicky


Haha I so wanna see the Westlife interview from Childline! Three Boggers and Nicky! Haha!! Saw their performance from Childline a few hours ago =) Total Eclipse Of The Heart was more than just amazing live (sorry)!! Shane, well he sounded like he always does. Very good but still a bit boring. Mark on the other hand, OMG!! Me loves!!!! The Rose was ok I suppose. Would have hoped for them to sing another song than You Raise Me Up but I mean, it's still a good song. I'm just a lil tired of it at the moment. I'm not going to listen to either that one or The Rose even once more before the tour. Cause they'll obviously sing both songs and I don't want to get bored during the concert! Anyways, next song on Childline was Flying Without Wings which ofcourse was the best one! But before that Mark made a wonderful speech (or whatever). Saying that kids can call Childline if they feel the don't have anyone to talk to etc... aww! Last one was World Of Our Own, again... looked and sounded the exact same as last year with everyone coming on stage at the end of the song and everything! Was fun to see Mark, Brian and the ehm... dog(??) though! Just wish I would've been there, maybe next year! Atleast we're going to see Westlife at Wembley so...

No comments: