Thursday, February 8, 2007

Over and Done!


Does anyone remember the books and tapes where you were supposed to "listen and learn"? Where you listened to a story on a tape while trying to read the story in a book. And every time you where supposed to turn the page it said something like "pling! time to turn the page". However, I was described as that after my speach today... And unfortunatly it's probably true cause it really felt like that! It's not like the teatcher is going to fail me but it really wasn't a good speach! People seamed to like the begining though and I saw a few of them laughing when I told them about Madonna and Shane or Keith or whoever it was. The last part of the ending though, disaster! But atleast I've done it and I don't need to think about it anymore


(and yes, I know it's a CD and not a tape in the pic but I couldn't find any better...)

No comments: