Friday, March 30, 2007

And we're off...

London here we come! Less than four hours until our flight for Stockholm leaves. Jossi and Pelle will come and get us at the airport and drive us home for a few hours sleep. Then we have to get up at 2.40am for the bus in to town. After that another bus to the airport and at 6.40 tomorrow morning our flight to London leaves from Skavsta.

Can't believe it's really happening now, I mean, I remember just after christmas when it was soooo close haha and now it's only hours!

And I'm sure it's going to be fab concert once again! Those boys really know how to put on a live show! + I've been good this year, I only looked at the setlist so I'm going to be surprised the whole way through. Actually I'm proud of myself cause I really didn't think I could keep myself from the spoilers but I did =D

Will write again when I get back on monday... or maybe I'll save the wring until tuesday... hmm

No comments: