Monday, April 2, 2007

The Love Tour - London

Since Denise and probably a few others still don't wanna know anything about the concert this blog will be in two parts haha! So here's the non spoiler one:

Our trip begun friday night when we took the flight to Stockholm from Skellefteå. Then we went home and slept for a while... ehm... about three hours. Then we had to get up and get to Skavsta where we took the flight to London Baby!!! During the day (both saturday and sunday) we walked around town shopping and basically just doing nothing. At the evening it was time for the concerts =D which was amazing! Or should I say more than just amazing?!? Each and every year I think that this must be the one year when the tour isn't quite as good as it usually is but once again I was wrong! It was their best ever! The intro was fab, the setlist (minus one song) was great aswell and the medley... the medley, I can't even begin to explain that! They couldn't have done it any better and I really can't wait to see it again in Glasgow and Aberdeen!! We also met a few Westlife fans there =D Hanna, Carro, Karen, Karens mum, Trudie, Gemma, Charlie, Charlies friend, Mirjam and Mirjams friend. Was realy nice to meet everyone!! Oh yeh... we saw Dave aswell hahaha! You just have to love that man!

Ah well... over the more spoiling part of the blog =P

As I said the intro was amazing! For once it wasn't that very long which ofcourse made it better but it was also kinda unexpected. Atleast I didn't think the intro would be anything like that even though I did know that Total Eclipse was first. Before I saw the show I didn't think I'd like Mandy that much since it's such a boring song but Nicky really did it for me! He just gets better and better every single year! Have to say that You Are So Beautiful was really boring and I'm happy it's a quite short song... still can't believe that only Shane and Mark is on stage during the song. Anyways, What Makes A Man. Always good! And after that it was time for Love Takes Two. The first night I didn't really like that version of the song but second night I thought it was amazing! And that little dance routine was absolutley perfect! Then My Love which was one of the best songs during the show! Everyone loved it and waved their hands in the air and singing along. And as I said, Nicky's vocals has really improved which you noticed even more in My Love! =D Then it was time for the absolute best part of the whole show which also was the best they've ever done, The Medley! It started with a black screen that said The Medley. It then changed to something like This is our tribute to the best boybands of all times... Followed by pics of Backstreet Boys, New Kids On The Block, Boyzone and Take That. Then the medley really kicked off! First song was Backstreets Back and what chocked me the most was that for the first time Mark was actually dancing! He wasn't just moving to the music trying to get it right. He really knew what he was doing this time and he enjoyed it! Then The Right Stuff. The dance routine to the chorus was so funny! I didn't know it before but since the other medley dances was the original ones I suppose this one was aswell. Then the best song of them all, Picture Of You! Was increadible!! Everything Changes was the next one and was amazing aswell! But the coolest thing about the medley was that they included one of their own songs in it! Wow!! Hmm... getting a bit tired of writeing now so I'll just write about the best parts =P Fool Again and You Raise Me Up. Fool Again was (apart from the medley) the most enjoyable song. I rally loved it! And You Raise Me Up, well... it was simple and just amazing!

Had a great time and now I really can't wait! 3 days until we leave for Glasgow and Aberdeen...

And if anyone wants to see, here's a few pics (will add more after Glasgow and Aberdeen): http://www.pixbox.se/alb337872

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, tack för att du delade upp det =D
Men jag var tvungen att anstränga mig hårt för att inte bläddra ner och tjuvkika...
Låter som en underbar resa iaf :)