Saturday, June 2, 2007

Denmark - Sweden

This is definatley a game I will remember! Experienced quite a few diffrent emotions during that game!! I mean from 0-1, to 0-2 (loved that goal btw), to 0-3 (and we were ofcourse certain that we would win), to 1-3, to 2-3, to 3-3. Then a few very long minutes where Denmark in my opoinion (ofcourse since I'm Swedish)had way to many chances to score. Then with only a few minutes left a dannish player gets a red card and sweden gets a penalty - happy again. but ofcourse that didn't last long since we never took the penalty. A stupid dannish suporter enters the pitch and hits (??) the refree!! The refree ends the game since it's not safe to continue. Then a few very confusing minutes until they've decided that sweden won with 0-3! And as I said to Anette. I think it's a good rule but it should never ever have to be used! I'm ofcourse glad that we won but it shouldnt have been in that way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That game was... strange :P