Saturday, June 9, 2007

Il Divo and Jossis Graduation

"Publikfrieri", bowing and bad lightning. That's Il Divo at the Globe.

But first things first... met Moa (very nice to meet you!!!) and went to Il Divos hotel. Missed Seb by a few minutes (or even seconds maybe?). Then David (is that his name?) came out and everyone outside of the hotel rushed over to him. Urs came out about the same time and no-one seamed to nitice since they were trying to get to David. So I had a few seconds alone with Urs before people noticed him =P He was kinda nice and I got a piccie with him so I'm happy =) Carlos came a few minutes later...

Hmm... yeh, the concert! It was good actually!! I really enjoyed it but as I said... "Publikfrieri", bowing and bad lightning... hmm...

Had to get up early the day after since it was my lil sisters graduation day! Was very warm outside haha but it was a nice day. Might upload a few pics later...

No comments: