Friday, June 15, 2007

Sofabed

Me and Anna went to IKEA today and I found myself a sofabed!!! Would be great to have instead of my not so nice bed I've got from Skebo! Just have to convince mum (and maybe dad aswell?) that it is a good idea. She owns me a bed so would be great if I could get that sofabed instead since I really really want a sofa and there is no way what so ever that one is going to fit in my room. but if I have agood sofabed and keep my ehm bäddmadrass from the skebo säng I think it will work out great. Especially since it says that it is a sofabed that is for people living in small apartments so it's supposed to be used every single night!! I even have a feeling it's a better bed than the one I have now... but still... gotta convince mum! Or wait until august when I have some more money... Ah well, here's a pic of it (although I want it in dark grey, not blue. But they only had a pic of the blue one)

No comments: