Saturday, June 2, 2007

Need some time off to think

I seriously need some time off right now!! I'm tired of school and I'm tired of McDonalds!! Not even sure that studying is "my thing" anymore... I admit I was a bit lazy last year and therefore didn't pass three of my exams. But I started a new life after christmas and have been studying alot. Does that help though? No, ofcourse not! The music has been good, that's why I'm here, but MRS is... I don't know. Can't find the right words. But if I don't pass this course I don't know. I don't wanna do it all over again! I've really fought (sp?) and struggled and tried to do my very best!! What do I do if it's not enough? Just wanna hand in the assignment and get my points! If I don't and I don't pass my exams in august I won't even get any CSN. Shit, I'm terrible at this! I so need the points! And ofcourse I'm going to study like hell this summer so I pass the two exams in august but I can never be sure, can I? And then McDonalds. Why can't it be like at Akalla? I actually feel bad everytime I need to go to work. And as I've said before, I can deal with that over summer but when school starts? How can I possibly deal with both McDonalds and school at the same time? Going home to Stockholm on thursday - then I'm going to think really hard about this. About school. About work. About life? What do I really want to make of my life?

I'm just confused.

No comments: