Monday, June 18, 2007

NB

Went into town to meet Natasha Bedingfield today. Stood outside the hotel for a while then a car came which looked empty apart from Grodan who drove it. So I thought I'd ask him as soon as he had stopped if he was going to driver Natasha. But there was no need for that cause Burt and some girl I've never seen jumped out of the car and went in to the hotel. Then just 2min later Natasha went out =D And for once I decided that I wanted an autograph instead of a photo so well... yeh... hmm... that's it! I asked her and got one =P even though I had the worst pen ever!! Talked to her for a while and her last "was very nice to meet you Anna" sounded so ehm real? sincere? like she really really ment it so that was very nice! Then afterwards I talked to a guy who I assume was someone who worked with her who had asked me while she was signing my CD if I was a fan =P He was very nice aswell so it was great day haha! Then a few (1?) hours later I met Malin and Emeile and then lilsis and walked around town and stuff. Bought a new pair of shoes...

Concert tomorrow night with Fia =) Gonna be nice... just have to find someone who can join me to meet Natasha tomorrow *hint hint*

No comments: