Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Just Another Day

Don't really have anything to write...

Although I can't stop laughing at dad! He's forgetting everything this week. First of, last friday on Jossis graduation he forgot his phone so when he came back from systemet he had like 18 missed calls or something like that. Next day while playing golf mum calls me to ask if his phone is on fjöset (if you don't know what fjöset is well... then you're not part of this family - simple as that haha) cause he couldn't find it while playing. And ofcourse it is. Then yesterday he had promised me that I could use his sl-card since he was in Helsingborg anyways. But he forgot that aswell and brought it with him. Then about an hour ago he called me and asked (since he's still in Helsingborg) if I could go into town and to his work and pick up 2 books that he forgot there at the same time as he was looking for 8 (!!!!) boat tickets that he just lost and are supposed to use with some ppl from work or other tonight...

Oh and Denise, if you read this... I've lost the link to your blog *hides*

No comments: