Thursday, May 17, 2007

21


So now I'm 21 (ok, I know it's really about an hour left), can't say it's much diffrent haha! Been a nice day (mostly) and Pia, Carro and Daniel was here and helped me and Lisa to eat the birthdaycake =P


Have also got a few pressies. Thank you!!! One of my oooh so nice presents was a pair of sunglasses that I got from Lisa. Gonna have them inside at Traversen at nolle p. Oh yeh... it's the glasses that Lisa is wearing in the pic hahaha


The one thing that wasn't nice about today was ofcourse finding out about the ehm strejk (heter på engelska?) the 25th which means I can't come home. Or well, in one way or another I will but I'm not sure I'll get the money back for my tickets so that's not so fun, even though it was dad who payed for them. Might have to go with Skyways in their very very tiny planes =O Ah well, that's life I guess...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

strejka=strike/striking (tror jag)

Fjant said...

kanske