Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Really pissed off!!

I'm so not in a good mood right now! Every single time I come to McDonald's there's something that isn't working as it should (and I don't mean the machines, I mean the routines and things like that). Or maybe I shouldn't say 'should'. Maybe I should say 'did in Akalla'. Maybe that's it. Maybe I'm once again spoiled. Akalla was great and now I'm in Skellefteå and it's not even compareable (is that a word?) to the standard of things at Akalla. Don't even know if I have the right to be annoyed but I am...

What really made me pissed today though was the scedule (sp?). If I remember correctly you have a right to get your scedule atleast two weeks before it starts. Did that happen? No way!! It's now 2½ days (see days not weeks!!) til the new scedule starts and I still haven't got a proper one. I had to write it of another paper and it wasn't even the full month. Only until the 17th! Which for me is a huge problem since I'm going home to Stockholm the 7th and can't check that scedule until the 21st. But I might actually work 18th-21st... *sigh* But ofcourse that's not it! I told my boss during my interview in march that if I get the job I can't work 7th-9th, no matter what! She said that was OK, she hired me... and she put me up to work the 9th.

This I'm not sure about but I think there is also a rule that you should have your 'lönespec' a week before payday, which is the 25th. So that means that the 'lönespec' should arrive the 18th at the latest. It's now the 29th and I still haven't got it!!!

I'm not sure I'm able to cope with all this crap! Fine, during the summer I guess it's OK cause I really need a job and I have nothing much else to do. But what about when school starts? I won't have time for this!

So now I'm going to hope that Sofie (or someone else) can work for me the 9th. Otherwise I have to call my boss and I'm not sure I can tell her "the right things". I really need to get some perspective on this. But if today was the day I for definate had to choose weather or not to continue my job when school starts - I'd leave without a doubt. It is acually that bad. I wouldn't concider continueing working there with all the crap that's going on even though it would lower my studentloans by a couple (probably quite many) thousands. But as I said, I need to get some perspective on things and then we'll see. Will defo continue until nolle p but I am really not that sure if I'd be able to cope with more.

I so hope the 'real' boss is better than this one. Or actually, she is only a part of it... there's a few other ppl there who makes my days even harder. But them I can deal with if the other boss is good!!

Rambling over...

No comments: