Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Weekend with my bestest friends!




I'm so happy right now! Just had a great weekend with my two bestest friends!! And I'm also very happy that they finally came to visit me cause I know it's far away so I didn't expect anyone at all to come and visit. And now both of them and my lovley little sister has been here =D




Anyways... Woke up early on Friday to go and get Anna and Sara at the busstop =) Then we just went home and did nothing for a while ( = talked, opened birthday pressies, ate lunch and just hung out really). After that we went to coop to buy dinenr adn things so that we could make a birthday cake (see the lovley pic of Anna haha - been replaced with a pic of only the cake =P )!!




In the evening we went to Traversen, ofcourse I had to show them where all of us students party in Skellefteå =P Had a great time even though a certain someone was well... can't find a good word for it in english.




On saturday we went into town to go shopping. Didn't take long since it's not very big here...




Watched Eurovision Song Contest in the eveneing. And as usuall the wrong song won!! BUT rather that one than the "kallestropp-rymdvarsle-gubbe"




And then today they left... =( But we had a great time so Im very happy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.