Sunday, May 27, 2007

Birthday Party

So mum had her b-day party yesterday. Was about 45ppl here =)

Anyways, the day started of with alot of helping out wherever I was needed. Moved some tables and stuff. Then me and mum went to Täby C to her makeup thingy that I gave her. I think she really enjoyed it so that was great!! Then back home to continue getting things done for the party. Then ppl started coming. Was great to see the cousins again. Like Johan said, it was probably 100years since we had seen eachother. Was a great party and everyone seamed to enjoy it! And the band Treo who play was actually really good so that was nice!

But the absolut best thing is that it's summer down here in Stockholm =) Haha

Might put up some pics later... (when I get back to Skellefteå on tuesday)

No comments: